Myra was blessed in our church on July 2nd. Most of Brandon's family was able to make as well as a few of my family members. We missed having Alyssa and Andrew, and Savannah and her family but there were some conflicts with work schedules. Due to the personal nature of the blessing, I won't be posting any details, but when family gets together- pictures need to happen.
It took a little bit for Giselle to warm up to Myra but now both kids love to dote on their little sister.
I feel this picture captures Giselle's personality a little too well. Poor Darius...not sure what to think now that he is outnumbered.
Proud Grandpa and Grandma
Our first "Family of Five" picture
Brandon and his siblings (minus Alyssa)
Darius was attached to his Grandpa. It was challenge to get the above picture without Darius in it.
Huffaker women
Huffaker Family shot
It's customary to get a picture of us showing our true selves
Sabina, Robert, and I (missing Savannah!)



No comments:
Post a Comment